At Monkey Puzzle we know that giving children good nutrition is the best gift we can give them! It’s a tangible gift that is evident in their eyes, skin, their hearts and bones, and nothing beats the smell of home cooked food.
We aim to provide fresh balanced meals to all children at each meal or snack time. A choice of fresh fruit is available at snack times, morning and afternoon. We also cater for all dietary requirements and preferences.
- Fresh water is available to the children at all times and no squash is served.
- Breakfast consists of a variety of non-sugared cereals and wholemeal toast/crumpets or pancakes and bananas.
- Mid morning and mid afternoon snacks consist of various fruits and a choice or either milk or water to drink.
- Lunch is always a balanced hot meal with second course, cooked freshly on the premises by our dedicated nursery chef.
- Tea is fresh, wholesome and balanced and includes a variety of choices including homemade soups, sandwiches/wraps and pasta meals.
Copies of our four week menus and recipes are available at the nursery and also displayed in our parents area.